[rt-users] Saved searches broken on RT at a glance in RT 3.6.2

jmoseley at pgtv.com jmoseley at pgtv.com
Wed Dec 20 10:52:37 EST 2006

This was discussed at length in yesterday's posts...

James Moseley

             "Peter Wood"
             <pwood at christianb
             ook.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
             rt-users-bounces@                                          cc
             lists.bestpractic
             al.com                                                Subject
                                       [rt-users] Saved searches broken on
                                       RT at a glance in RT 3.6.2
             12/20/2006 09:38
             AM

Greetings,

I've just upgraded RT from 3.6.1 to 3.6.2, and I am no longer able to
see my saved searches on the RT at a glance page. Instead, I see the
following error message:

=====
error:             could not find component for path '/Search/Elements/'
context:
47:          title => loc($search->Description, $SearchArg->{'Rows'}),
48:          title_href => $query_link_url.$QueryString,
49:          titleright => $customize ? loc('Edit') : '',
50:          titleright_href => $customize &>
51:          <& $query_display_component, %$SearchArg,
52:          ShowNavigation => 0
53:          &>
54:          </&>
55:          <%init>
code stack:              /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch:51
/opt/rt3/share/html/Widgets/TitleBox:49
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch:54
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT:97
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT:51
/opt/rt3/share/html/index.html:79
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:292
=====

(I can send the raw error if desired.)

This seems to happen regardless of the nature of my saved search.

I am running this on Fedora Core 5 (i686) with Perl 5.8.8 and Apache
2.2.0.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? As a workaround, I have removed my
saved searches from RT at a glance.

Thanks,

Peter