[rt-users] Order of Custom Fields in a Queue

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:38:44 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, or if it is just a feature request, but is it possible to sort the order of custom fields in a queue to be set by a number?  I have a bunch of queues that I would like the custom fields sorted in a certain way, but right now the only way to sort the CF's is to "Move Up" or "Move Down" a custom field.   This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have 15 custom fields that I would like sorted, and I would like the order of these custom fields to be applied to certain queues.

Is this possible to be in a future release, or can it be done in a current release?

Thanks,
Jared