[rt-users] translation

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 08:27:31 EST 2006

1) tar -xzvf rt-3.6.3.tar,gz; cd rt-3.6.3; ./configure ...some opts...

2) touch lib/RT/I18N/ro.po

This will create a blank file for Romanian RT

3) make regenerate-catalogs

This will fill it with blanks for all the strings in RT

4) edit the file. It's just as you guessed it was ;)

5) Send the file to us, so we can package it with RT and share it with
everybody else.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.