[rt-users] RT 3.6.3 - WebURL not Expanding for Ticket Display

David Gohara sdg0919 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:08:33 EST 2006

Hi All,

  We were given an RT server that has RT 3.6.3 on it. The setup is
working fine with the exception that when a user clicks on a ticket
that under "10 Highest Priority Tickets I Own" the path to the ticket
isn't listed correctly.

For example:

WebBaseURL: mydomain.edu
WebPath: /rt

  When I click on a ticket I own I get:

http://mydomain.edu/Ticket/Display.html?id=44

  Instead of:

http://mydomain.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=44

  All other links on the page work properly (that is the 'rt' is added
between the base URL and the any other parameter). More confusing is
the fact that new tickets that aren't owned display fine (and the URL
is resolved correctly).

  I'm not terribly familiar with the setup/operation of RT. I did find
one message that sounded similar to this at:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/devel/62073?page=last

  But the fix suggested there didn't seem to take on this system. Any
help would greatly appreciated.

  Thanks in advance,

Dave

--