[rt-users] Subject HTML in Ticket comment

kurt kurta59 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:43:22 EST 2006

I was about to add that i'm running RT 3.4.5 and RTIR.  My version od
RTIR was 1.0.x but after previously reading the maillist archive I
downloaded RTIR 1.1.5  and followed the upgrade procedure, with no
luck.  Do I need to remove the RTIR completely and do an RTIR install
(no upgrade)

btw, yes we do want RTIR