[rt-users] Error starting httpd: No root path(s) specified at/usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl line 98

Lengyel, Florian FLengyel at gc.cuny.edu
Sat Feb 4 18:10:26 EST 2006

The suspense was unbearable: I went back to the office to took a look
at the server. Despite the http error at the start:

root at rt:/etc/init.d# ./httpd start
No root path(s) specified at /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl line 98
./httpd start: httpd started
root at rt:/etc/init.d#

RT seems to be working fine.

No interesting errors in /usr/local/apache/logs:

[Sun Feb  5 00:20:09 2006] [notice] Apache/1.3.34 (Unix) mod_perl/1.29 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Feb  5 00:20:09 2006] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default: sysvsem)
[Sun Feb  5 00:22:20 2006] [error] [client 146.96.242.13] File does not exist: /usr/local/rt3/share/html/favicon.ico
[Sun Feb  5 00:32:19 2006] [error] [client 146.96.242.13] File does not exist: /usr/local/rt3/share/html/favicon.ico