[rt-users] Global custom fields and queues

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Mon Feb 6 14:58:57 EST 2006

I've recently migrated an RT system from Windows (3.0.12) to Linux
(3.4.2).

Within the installation there are two Global Custom Fields.  I'm setting
up a queue within RT that I do not want or need these Global Custom
Fields for.

Is it possible to either

a)  Hide the Global Custom Fields from this queue but still use other
custom fields?
Or
b)  Convert the Global Custom Fields to normal Custom fields for the 3
queues I'd like them to be in without losing the 3500 some odd tickets
that I've got data for?

The wiki and the archive have very little to go on for this.

Paul C.