[rt-users] Scaling RT to Enterprise tool

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Wed Feb 8 12:40:28 EST 2006

Hello!

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 13:21 +0100, Jörg Ungermann wrote:
> Anyone having a comparable installation?

You should search the archives for the word "performance" ... I asked
similar questions roughly a year ago and got answers from folks with
500K to 2M tickets in db.

We also did some in-house testing to punish RT with several hundred
thousand tickets and found that while there might be some useful indexes
to add (and no, Jesse, we didn't pin it down as it was speculative at
best =) when your installation grows, by and large RT seems to scale
very well.

Cheers!

--j
--