[rt-users] Bug in 3.5.7? I've lost my RT at a Glance Tickets

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Fri Feb 10 17:46:25 EST 2006

No helpful advice towards a bugfix (not yet, anyway -- I've
unfortunately had other fish to fry here), but I can at least confirm
that we've experienced the same thing.

I fixed it (in a band-aid sort of way) by finding and removing the row
in the RT 'Attributes' table that corresponded to the saved preference
(Creator set to the numeric ID of the user, and name set to -- I think
-- something like 'Pref-SearchDisplay').

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst