[rt-users] Changing the "RT at Glance" page - No attributes table?

Mark Holm markh at infoarch.com
Sun Feb 12 17:15:54 EST 2006

I have a new installation of 3.4.5 and have been trying to follow along on some of the updates outlined in the wiki, specifically http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ChangeDefaultRTAtAGlance. In trying to change the At a Glance page, I tried to do the first step and found that the database doesn't appear to have a table called attributes. I do have a table called Attributes, but that appears to be from adding the Asset tracking plug-in from Todd Chapman. Am I doing something wrong or is the page out of date?

	markh

Mark A. Holm President
InfoArch, Inc.                                  Cell:    (503) 750-9741
7456 SW Baseline, PMB#123.         Office: (503) 943-3202
Hillsboro, OR 97123                         Fax:   (503) 591-8584
http://www.infoarch.com <BLOCKED::http://www.infoarch.com />                   <mailto:markh at infoarch.com <BLOCKED::mailto:markh at infoarch.com> >