[rt-users] rt-3.5.7 new install issues

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sun Feb 12 18:00:07 EST 2006

Is there something different about the way rt 3.5 reads the RT_SiteConfig.pm?

I've been able to pinpoint at least one problem so far down to the fact that
it seems my RT_SiteConfig.pm isn't being used by rt.

mysite etc # pwd
/var/www/support.mysite.org/rt-3.5.7/etc
mysite etc # ls -l RT_*.pm
-r-xr-x---  2 rt rt 18253 Feb 12 16:42 RT_Config.pm
-r-xr-x---  1 rt rt    72 Feb 12 16:43 RT_SiteConfig.pm
mysite etc # cat RT_SiteConfig.pm
package RT;

Set($rtname , "mysite.org");

Set($DevelMode, '1');

1;
mysite etc #
mysite etc # grep rtname RT_Config.pm
Set($rtname , "example.com");

Despite what I've change in RT_SiteConfig.pm; RT is still setting $rtname to
what's RT_Config.pm, i.e. example.com rather than mysite.org.

Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? Has behavior changed?

Thanks,

Corey