[rt-users] Changing the \"RT at Glance\" page - No attributes table?

chris.poupart at mcgill.ca chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Sun Feb 12 20:18:25 EST 2006

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:03:07 -0500, Todd Chapman <todd at chaka.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 02:15:54PM -0800, Mark Holm wrote:
>> I have a new installation of 3.4.5 and have been trying to follow along
> on some of the updates outlined in the wiki, specifically
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ChangeDefaultRTAtAGlance. In
> trying to change the At a Glance page, I tried to do the first step and
> found that the database doesn\'t appear to have a table called attributes.
> I do have a table called Attributes, but that appears to be from adding
> the Asset tracking plug-in from Todd Chapman. Am I doing something wrong
> or is the page out of date?
>>
>> 	markh

The very first note on the page that you linked to states:

\"NOTE: This applies only to RT 3.5.x and beyond; RT 3.4.x and prior users should search the mailing list archives, wherein will be described how to reorganize the index.html page to suit.\"

Since you are running 3.4.5, those instructions do not apply.

-- Chris