[rt-users] HUGE memory usage

Giles Constant giles.constant at wtg.cw.com
Mon Feb 13 12:06:28 EST 2006

Hiya,

I'm using rt 3.4.5 on gentoo, and I've tried both apache 1 and apache 2
through mod_perl and mod_fastcgi, and every time I click a link or button in
rt, it uses about 2 gigs of ram and takes about a minute of swapping to
process the click.  It's configured to use mysql.

During this time, no strange errors are dumped, and various stracing doesn't
show anything suspicious.  I would provide more information than this, but
I'm running out of places to look.  Has anyone come across this?

Thanks,

Giles

--
Giles Constant