[rt-users] Your ticket was stolen in RT 3.4.5

Myers, Adam AMyers at abacus-us.com
Mon Feb 13 16:38:21 EST 2006

I had to change '$self->CurrentUser' to '$RT::System' and it works fine
for me.

Adam
To: {my $old_owner = RT::User->new($RT::System);
      $old_owner->Load($Transaction->OldValue);
      $old_owner->EmailAddress()}
Subject: Ticket #{$Ticket->Id()} taken by {$Ticket->OwnerObj->Name()}

A ticket you owned:

   "{$Ticket->Subject()}"

has been taken by {$Ticket->OwnerObj->Name()}

{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->Id()}
* NOTE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately via reply e-mail and please delete this communication.