[rt-users] HUGE memory usage

Russell rt at notreally.mine.nu
Mon Feb 13 22:31:23 EST 2006

I had the same problem on my Gentoo machine.  It was a newly installed
system with a clean database, its only roll was RT .

Apache 2.0.55
Perl 5.8.7
mod_perl 2.0.1-r2
MySQL 5.0.18

I tried both perl and fastcgi, only with apache2, but found the same
thing via both.  Due to time constraints I had to move to another distro
to get it up and running ASAP but if a cause is found I would love to
migrate it back to my Gentoo server.

Russell

Network Manager SSSC