[rt-users] This transaction appears to have no content -- on internal transactions

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Feb 14 08:39:22 EST 2006

I created a custom template to use with OnOwnerChange as follows:

Subject: {$Ticket->id} has been assigned to you

You have been assigned ticket #{$Ticket->id} by {
$Ticket->LastUpdatedByObj->Name }
Requestors: {$Ticket->RequestorAddresses}
Subject: {$Transaction->Subject || $Ticket->Subject || "(No subject given)"}

The ticket was initially created with the following data:
{ $Ticket->Transactions->First->Content; }
{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}

That should give you all the info you needed and then some.

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst