[rt-users] blocking responce on resolved emailed

Leon rt at tux.datalink.co.za
Tue Feb 14 09:21:05 EST 2006

Hi
I have a strange requirement, I need to setup a custom scrip that will
ignore all emails that are sent to a resolved ticket. I don't want an
email to go to the watchers and I don't want anything to be replied back
to the sender.

I have already disabled the scrip that replies to the sender, but I need
a scrip that will disregard the email that was received.

I have looked through the contributions on the wiki page and can't find
what I am looking for there. Can someone help me with this?

Regards
Leon

believed to be clean.