[rt-users] blocking responce on resolved emailed

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:28:18 EST 2006

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 04:21:05PM +0200, Leon wrote:
> Hi
> I have a strange requirement, I need to setup a custom scrip that will
> ignore all emails that are sent to a resolved ticket. I don't want an
> email to go to the watchers and I don't want anything to be replied back
> to the sender.
>
> I have already disabled the scrip that replies to the sender, but I need
> a scrip that will disregard the email that was received.

Do you mean not save the incoming email to the history at all? If
that's what you want, then it's too late for a scrip to stop
that. Scrips run in response to a transaction. At the point the scrip
is firing, the email will already be in the database.

If your goal is not to have the ticket reopen, then there are
instructions for disabling auto reopening or sending a resolved email
only once around.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"