[rt-users] HUGE memory usage

Giles Constant giles.constant at wtg.cw.com
Wed Feb 15 06:47:18 EST 2006

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 07:09, Robert Rowland wrote:
> > Anyone on this list got it to work on gentoo then? :-)
>
> Yes, we have no problems with 3.4.5 on a Gentoo server
>
> Perl 5.8.7
> MySQL 5.0.16
> mod_perl 2.0.1-r2
> mod_fastcgi 2.4.2-r1
>
> Using FastCGI on Apache2
>
> Installed mostly according to the Gentoo guide in the wiki, with some
> tweaking when the app didn't work at first...

Hmm.. me too.  I'm in the process of an "emerge --deep --update world", to see
if that fixes it.. 140 packages to go :-/

Thing is, other then the fact that it takes 5 minutes to do anything, rt is
working.  I'm wondering if there's some sort of allocation loop or something
in a stray perl module somewhere.

--
Giles Constant
Systems Programmer