[rt-users] approvals question

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:58:52 EST 2006

On Feb 16, 2006, at 8:39 AM, Jason Fenner wrote:

> I am not aware that the approval queue work that way either.  I
> think that you would have to make an overlay to add that
> functionality.
>
> Chaim Rieger wrote:
>

>> when i send an email to the approvals queue it spawns a new
>> ticket  that requires approval, this is great,
>>
>> can i somehow make it so that when i send an email to the general
>> queue, with "Approval request" in the subject line, to have it do
>> the  same, or can this only happen to the approval queue.

so the rules are as follows

any mail(ticket) thats genereated to the approval queue, will spawn a
new "approval required ticket"
it does not make a difference what the content is,
i would like to have an approval requirement based on content not
queues,

did anybody implement this yet, if not i will.