[rt-users] 'Organisation' stuck as 'example.com' in RT 3.4.5 on Gentoo

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Thu Feb 16 17:44:28 EST 2006

On Thursday February 16 2006 10:39 am, Matt Robinson wrote:
> I'm in the middle of configuring an RT 3.4.5 system on Gentoo and
> everything is running beautifully except for one thing - the
> organisation string is stuck as "example.com". E.g. "RT for example.com"
> on the front screen.
>
> If anyone has any ideas of anything I can check I'd be most grateful.
> I've double checked everything I'm aware of and am still scratching my
> head.

/etc/init.d/apache2 stop

rm -rf /var/www/<vhost>/rt-3.4.5/var/mason_data/

/etc/init.d/apache2 start

You're possibly seeing the mason cache at works; clear it, then restart
apache, which will restart your fcgi handlers for rt.

While you're modding your RT instance, you may want to temporarily set the
devel mode, so that the mason cache is turned off, and so that any changes you
do to the templates will be seen immediately w/o an apache restart. Be sure
to unset the flag again when your ready to put in production, because devel
mode is extremely inefficient.

In your .../etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($DevelMode, '1');

Hope that helps!