[rt-users] RT::Shredder error: Can't call method "IsLocal" on an undefined value at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/URI.pm line 247.

Stewart Tranter S.G.Tranter at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 09:40:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I am getting a "Can't call method "IsLocal" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/URI.pm line 247." error when I try to delete a
particular ticket in RT 3.5.5.  This error happens in the web interface
and at the command line.

I have attached the raw error output from the web UI in case it's of any
  use to someone in solving the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Stewart
Stewart Tranter