[rt-users] Passing variables from Scrip actions to Templates?

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bear at 247ms.com
Tue Feb 21 09:14:58 EST 2006

Hi!

I've created a group with a few users that I want to receive notifications when a ticket is created in a specific queue.

So, I've come up with this logic for my scrip-action, which works (judging from the logs):
my $users = new RT::Users($RT::SystemUser); $users->MemberOfGroup("2061"); while( my $user = $users->Next ) {
	$RT::Logger->info( "Found member of group: ". $user->Name ." as a requestor!" ); }

Now, I want a mail-sent with a specific template to the users, instead of just logging their names in the log-system.

How? :)

Cheers, Bjørn