[rt-users] RT For an ISP

Ben Robson ben.robson at classicblue.com.au
Tue Feb 21 10:53:49 EST 2006

This link might be of help: http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/forms/input.html

You should be able to (and note I havn't checked this at all) modify the code that shows the ticket creation form and set the READONLY flag on the <INPUT> box for the Requestor.

That way the requestor, autofilled, gets displayed, but the user can't edit it.

The other way would be to edit the same code, just don't display the $ticket->requestor (not actual syntax) value in a pre-completed <INPUT> box, just display it as text instead.

So if the code said <INPUT NAME=requestor VALUE=$ticket->requestor>  change this to just be <B>$ticket->requestor</B> thus removing the ability to change the value.

BenR