[rt-users] Help with Windows version of 3.0.12

rkasten at upontech.com rkasten at upontech.com
Wed Feb 22 22:00:38 EST 2006

I need help with two things:

1)       What do I need to do to get backups of RT site?  I know I need to
do MySQL dumps, but what else is recommended (conf files, etc)?

2)       Related to the above, what config files do I need to edit to add
additional websites to my Apache that came with RT 3.0.12?  RT is essential
to me, but I have only one server, so any other websites need to be shared
based on the RT Apache install.  I just can't figure out which config files
to edit.

Thanks in advance,

RK