[rt-users] Why apache server can't interepete the PerlModule in the configuration file?

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 12:59:33 EST 2006

To answer your other questions:
>   What version of apache?
>
>   Do you have more than one version of Apache
> installed?
>
>   Do you have more than one version of Perl
> installed?

The apache version is 2.2.0
Perl is 5.8.8
[root at osg-tg2 bin]# perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.8 built for i686-linux

Copyright 1987-2006, Larry Wall

It only displays one version. I assume this is the
only takes effect.

> > overnight when it was trying to test
> > http://localhost:XXXXX...
>
>   Which module?

The module is httpd related.

They are the following two missing modules.
        HTTP::Server::Simple 0.07...MISSING
        HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason 0.09...MISSIN

--- "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildret at scotth.emsphone.com>