[rt-users] Why apache server can't interepete the PerlModule in the configuration file?

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:01:33 EST 2006

zhou jian wrote:
> I posted there.
>
> What type of apache server are you guys using for RT?
> I installed httpd2.0.55. It still doesn't work.
>
> --- Jason Fenner <jfenner at vitamix.com> wrote:

a few things,

as the previos poster, said you are having an apache issue, not an rt
issue,

please do not top post, instead trim and reply below, so that we can
follow the thread

third, before you jump in spend 5 minutes and read some archives, i
believe that te majority of us use some version of apache, i run rt on
1.3 2.0 and 2.2 with perl and cgi,