[rt-users] login problem I can't login with root password

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 14:07:29 EST 2006

Here is the configuration file! I am using dynamic ip
address right now. So the ip address changes
sometimes. But the ipaddress in the file is correct
right now. The thing puzzled me is that I changed the
httpd.conf's original configuration beyong the virtual
host section. The Virtual Host section was virtually
copied from the intsallation guide.