[rt-users] login problem I can't login with root password

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 14:53:33 EST 2006

Thanks for the responses and the suggestions. Actually
everytime I post a new message, it usually reflect the
new progress with my RT experience.Actually I asked
this question directly, I can't login in for the first
time with root, and the password is password as stated
in the manual. I just wonder if somebody encountered
the same problem before who may give me some hints to
solve this issue. Right now the only thing I can do is
looking hard the configuration files. RT will become
sweeter only if you guys give some inputs to the
beginners and make this software easy to use.

Also, I hope you can feel the joy of helping other
people among the busy working. I tried to install RT
for several days. I hope that I can see a complete
installation. I also hope you can help me with this
process.