[rt-users] RTx::Statistics V1.7 Fixes

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Jan 3 16:48:56 EST 2006

Stephen,
	First off, I looked at including your changes in the 0.1.8
version, but I'm not sure how to make them work in the general case
without making the graph bigger than it already is (which is probably
too big for people with small screens).
	But, I was curious about the randomly appearing graphs, first
off, I assume that you're using 0.1.7, not 0.1.6.  What versions of
libgd, GD and GD::Graph are you running?

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com

Image..."
> *may* bring them back to the display pages on refresh/update.  I'm
also
> seeing some cases where clicking on "Download Chart as Image..." does
> *nothing*.  If i go back to RT's "Home Page", then back to
RTx-Statistics