[rt-users] resolved time update

Craig Stevenson stevensc at nsuok.edu
Wed Jan 4 14:26:23 EST 2006

I am still puzzled over how to set the Closed field when resolving a
ticket.  I want to add a form
to the Resolve Ticket window (which I can do, I just cannot get the form
data into the DB).

Should I be looking at scrips to get this done?  Or, is there another tack?

Thanks a lot for the help.

--
Craig Stevenson