[rt-users] "10 newest unowned tickets" showing tickets from queues I have no permissions

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed Jan 4 16:52:56 EST 2006

We have a handful of queues and different people have access to
different ones depending on their role.

On the main landing page (RT 3.4.4) the "10 newest" view  shows *all*
tickets to me, including the ones from queues I don't have
permissions to see.  However, for those tickets the column "Queue" is
empty, so I don't know the queue name from that view.

I have permission to see those tickets because I'm a privileged user
and all such users can see all tickets.

How should I reconfigure the permissions such that lack of SeeQueue
implies no ability to view tickets in that queue?  Do I have to
explicity set see ticket per queue like SeeQueue is set?