[rt-users] globally change From: header?

Greg gregh at cranite.com
Wed Jan 4 19:35:46 EST 2006

Hi:

We have 3.4.4 with a few queues set up to create a case from email and
send an autoreply upon success. We would like to force the autoreply to
always come from the same generic user, regardless of which special role
user generated the email that created the ticket.

We would like to rewrite From: in the autoreply email on the way out,
But not on the way in, leaving untouched any followups or replies to
the autoreply. This might clash with the envelope sender, but we will
solve that problem with other tools, or policy.

How can I set this globally?

Greg