[rt-users] How do I set the category and value of "Select One Value" custom fields in RT 3.55 via the CLI?

Stewart Tranter S.G.Tranter at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 11:37:44 EST 2006

Hello,

I am heavily using the "Select one value" custom fields in RT 3.55, also
heavily using the category grouping feature.  e.g. I select OS and I
then am given the option of selecting "Linux, XP or Mac OS".

How could I set these two values using the CLI to create a ticket?  I
know how to set normal custom fields using the CLI when creating a ticket.

TIA for any help,

Stewart
Stewart Tranter
Computing Services