[rt-users] RT 3.5.6 bulk update doesn't work?

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Mon Jan 9 08:25:38 EST 2006

Running RT 3.5.6 on Apache 2.0.55, with MySQL 4.1.16, on FreeBSD 4.11

I frequently get spam in various queues, and right now, everything
that's "new" on my RT is spam.

So, I clicked on "Tickets" selected "Status = New" and brought up the
list of tickets.

All of them are checked.

I click "Make Status > Deleted" and click "Update"

Page refreshes. Tickets are all there. Status is new. I click "Home" and
they're all still there. Status is still new.

I try again. This time as Root. Same thing.

Nothing is showing up in the logs. Other than the stupidly pesky:

Jan  9 08:00:23 caduceus RT: Couldn't load  from the users database.
(/sw/rt-3.5.6/lib/RT/CurrentUser.pm:146)

(which shows up when I first go to my RT instance before I log in.)

Editing tickets one at a time works... :-\

Anyway.. any ideas here? :-/

Best,
--Glenn
          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759