[rt-users] Attachment Problem?

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed Jan 11 10:33:44 EST 2006

On Jan 10, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Fisher, Michael wrote:

> Are there any known issues with specific version levels of the MIME
> tools or
> would there be any suggestions for other things that I could try?

I run 3.4.4 from the portson a FreeBSD 6.0/amd64 box, and did a full
upgrade of all dependent modules the other day with everything still
working.

It looks like you're failing to open a temporary file from the error
message you got.  Check permissions on all directories where RT may
write temp files and make sure they are writable by the user and/or
group 'www'.