[rt-users] RE: RTx Statistics

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Jan 11 15:10:10 EST 2006

Austin,
	Yep, you're wrong, but it's not your fault, as I never purged
the old instructions from the README.  Here's the new/correct
instructions....
New Installations:
Untar this distribution somewhere outside of your RT install, run "perl
Makefile.PL" followed by "make" and "make install".

Sorry about that....

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect