[rt-users] Question for attaching documents via mail

Nathan, Ahalya Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Thu Jan 12 11:21:08 EST 2006

I guess I wasn't clear in my previous mail. If I attach a lot of
documents through the outlook mail to RT mail site, will I get that many
mails as the number of attachments attached?

Thanks
Ahalya Nathan
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Information Technology, Metropolitan Utilities District
(402) 504-7180 phone
(402) 504-5180 fax