[rt-users] Auto-closing tickets due to inactivity from requestor

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:21:06 EST 2006

Hi,

I asked this question a long time ago and got no answer so I thought
I'd try again.

Does anyone know of a script for RT that makes tickets auto-close if
the last person to reply was the Admin Cc (or the ticket owner?) and
there has been no reply from the user for X minutes/hours/days? I'm
one of those lazy users who finds it a bit annoying having to go and
close each ticket via the web interface. Maybe the auto-close
functionality doesn't exist but there's some other way people are
closing tickets that is not via the web interface? (e-mail perhaps?)

Thanks!
Gonzalo