[rt-users] Sending notification of incoming tickets to queue "workers"

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Fri Jan 13 15:56:55 EST 2006

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:57:58 -0500
"Chad Osmond" <chad.osmond at holburn.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been using RT for a while now, and it's great!
> I would like to have notification of new tickets sent to the queue
> workers (the IT dept.) by e-mail (as we sometimes miss new tickets if we
> aren't on the system). Can I just create a Queue Watcher? Or do I need
> to write a scrip to do this?

> Thanks,
>
> Chad

I just did something similar by using the built in stuff.  I think I
added a watcher to each Queue.  Right now its just to me, but I imagine
you could add a distribution list email for your department or
something.  Or add everyone in? :)