[rt-users] RT-3.4.5 installation and perl problem

Abilash Praveen M abilashpraveen82 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 03:54:40 EST 2006

Thanks Jesse. I somehow managed to force install few and got it live now.

I have a problem with my rt-mailgate. I get the following errors..

"|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://xxxxxx"
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <general at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)

553 5.3.0 header syntax error, line "X-name-MailScanner-Information: Please
contact the ISP for more information"
553 5.3.0 header syntax error, line "X-name-MailScanner: Found to be clean"
553 5.3.0 header syntax error, line "X-name-MailScanner-From:
user at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
smrsh: "rt-mailgate" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

I'm using MailScanner with sendmail.

Any idea if MailScanner is causing this problem? Also, is there a way to fix
it without having to uninstall MailScanner? I searched on the list and found
no suitable reply.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Abilash