[rt-users] Unpriviledged limited ticked creation

Sigurður E. Guttormsson seg at trackwell.com
Tue Jan 17 05:58:36 EST 2006

We have RT 3.4.4. and wish to be able to have users not with "granted rights", but ability to create tickets in designated queues only.
The problem is these users are never listed in any access control controls.

Ideally, I would create a group that has specific rights on the queue and assign this user as a member of this group.  I tried this in the database (an entry in GroupMemebers) but it didn't display the queue in the self-service interface as I expected.
Can anyone help me on this matter?  For reference we're using Oracle db and perl v5.8.5.

BR,
Siggi