[rt-users] Need Help Thank you !

sc2 at gmx.at sc2 at gmx.at
Tue Jan 17 11:41:20 EST 2006

Hello
I have a problem where i dont know what to do know
I testet it with ´version 3.4.2 and 3.4.5 (btw version information of 3.4.5
on main page is not correct)
Since 2 days tracker does not work anymore smooth/fast, in this situations !
a.) looking tickets / tickets in queue = fast like normal
b.) solving tickets = fast like normal
but c.) Solving tickets with reply to creator, with content or answer a
ticket with content (and solving or not solving) is horrible slow .
I try to  take a other database from a known workable fast tracker its slow
like the other db.
I think something goes wrong when he trys to sen the text to the creator.
how i can debug this ? apache and mail logs seems ok
i only can thank everyone who trys to help me
thx bye
richard dommayer