[rt-users] Running 'rt' CLI

Rob Kline rklinejr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 18:05:35 EST 2006

Hello all,

 We use RT 3.4.4 for issues tracking. I am trying to download, configure, and use 'rt' (the RT CLI) for various tasks.  My questions are simple:

 * Download location - Where is a distribution available for download?  Do I download rt-3.4.4.tar.gz and is it buried somewhere there?

 * Documentation - I have purchased the RT Essentials book (provides a nice overview), but I cannot find any nitty-gritty docs on configuring and running the app.  Can someone point me to any docs on this subject?

 * Running on a Windows client - I am planning to have this running on a Windows box - does this need to run in something like Cygwin, or can it run in Windows with Perl and the right libraries installed?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

 Regards,

 -Rob Kline