[rt-users] Can't change subject before autoreply and notify

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Mon Jan 23 15:10:23 EST 2006

I ran into the exact same problem :-)  I believe the solution offered
was to disable the global scrips then enable them on a queue-by-queue
basis.  Then for this queue, you could have your own scrip that did what
you needed in addition to what the global scrip also accomplished.  I
also believe someone came up with a "disable global scrips" hack - you
should search for this in the list archives, this was in the past few
weeks.