[rt-users] Bug when returning count of tickets found with query builder

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Thu Jan 26 15:19:35 EST 2006

Say there are two queues, A and B.  Say I have SeeQueue/ShowTicket/etc.
rights on queue A, but no rights at all on queue B.  Say there are 2
tickets in each queue that have the subject "testing".

If I do a query for the subject "testing", then click "Search", I will
get two result rows for queue A, and none for queue B, as would be
expected.  But at the top of the page, it tells me "Found 4 tickets".
If I was running as the superuser, I would see that there are indeed 4
tickets, and get all four result rows.

This appears to be a problem both in the 3.4.x and the 3.5.x code.

Eric Schultz
United Online, Inc.
818.287.3465

Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
  - Indian proverb