[rt-users] Problem in creating the Tickets in Request Tracker through Email

Prasad Deshpande prasaddeshpande at bajajfinance.in
Sun Jan 29 08:11:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I am running RT 2.0.15 on Red Hat 9. Request Tracker is not able to
generate the ticket when I am sending the mail to the RT. I have tried
generating tickets through web interface and which is working fine.
Below mentioned is the log of maillog for your reference. If somebody
knows the answer for this problem, please help me.

Extract from the maillog:

Jan 24 18:56:23 bafl-9 sendmail[5686]: k0ODQ3pK005685:
to="/opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue rt --action correspond",
ctladdr=<rt at bajajfinance.co.in> (8/0), delay=00:00:00, xdelay=00:00:00,
mailer=*file*, pri=31287, dsn=5.0.0, stat=Can't create output

Thanks,

Prasad Deshpande