[rt-users] Broken attachment filenames in Ticket History

akos.torok at docca.hu akos.torok at docca.hu
Sun Jan 29 20:46:56 EST 2006

Hi,
Does anyone has the same problem as I have? If I send a mail with
ISO-8859-x attachment name, there will be no filename appaering in
ticket history - just a few characters or nothing. I've tried to debug
it, and the result is: no real mime header arrives to to sub Create at
Attachment_Overlay.pm. There is some thing, but this is what I've sent:
(attachment's mime header)

And this is what Attachment_Overlay.pm gets (no content-type):

Any suggestion is welcome,

Ákos Török