[rt-users] unprivileged users

Matt Nichols mnichols at wayport.net
Mon Jan 30 13:47:49 EST 2006

Hello,

I've noticed that when I add an unprivileged user that they don't show
up when I go to the Configuration/Users section of the web GUI. How are
you supposed to modify unprivileged users? Also, I just added a new
unprivileged user and I can log in as that account but I can't locate
the account even when searching for it (Find people whose [User Id]
[contains] [username]. I can locate some of my other unprivileged test
accounts however. The reason we are making our employee accounts
unprivileged is to force them to use SelfService. Is this not a good
reason to make all non IT staff accounts unprivileged? Any clarification
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Matt