[rt-users] RTx:: Statistics Debian/Ubuntu

Brendon Baumgartner brendon at brendon.com
Tue Jan 31 02:34:44 EST 2006

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Newman,
Austin
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 10:30 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] RTx:: Statistics Debian/Ubuntu

Hello:

I wanted to publicly thank Kelly F. Hickel for taking the time out to help
me get the RTx: Statistics package working on my RT install. Unfortunately,
we never did get it working on my system. Kelly suspects it may be something
with the Callback not being executed.

So, if anyone has any experience with RT on Debian/Ubuntu, and have any tips
they could hand off to me, I would appreciate it. On another note, the
Statistics package is not mission critical for me, but it would be a nice
little addition. Now, it's more of a matter of, "I feel I have gone to
battle with the computer, and the computer has won!"

We're running Debian + RT 3.4.4-1 and the statistics package is working
fine.

If you would like some information on our setup, let me know.
-Brendon